Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Little Princess Card

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy New Year to you all! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas too! Today's card was created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful delicate stitched from this months Ribbon Club Assortment called Valentine Mix. Love all the ribbons in this months kit, they are Beautiful!!

On my card for today I chose to use a princess theme paper and embellishments. The delicate stitched ribbon matches it perfectly! I also chose to use some of Really Reasonable Ribbons Sweetheart Blossoms, leaves,and little flower embellishments. 

The little princess, tea set, and sentiment were all placed using RRR Foam tabs, I also used the Scotch Glider Refills to attach each layer. 


Todays post is kinda a short one, as I haven't felt good for the last few days, and haven't crafted in awhile, but it sure did feel good to be back in the craft room, so hoping I can get back into the swing of things this week....hehehe
I hope you enjoyed my card for today! Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely week!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Sandra H said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous!