Saturday, March 10, 2018

Birthday Pop Up card


Hello Crafty friends and Happy Friday to you all! Todays Cheery Lynn Pop Up 3-D card is done on the outside and the inside, as I've used 2 of the NEW 3-D pop up dies for this. I also combined some of Cheery Lynn's other dies for my card. I am LOVING these 3-D Pop up Dies that Cheery Lynn Designs came out with, they are super fun to use!

To start with I used the Party! Pop up as the outside of the card, inside of on this inside. It can be used both ways. I then added some of the sweet Pebbles design paper to the PARTY! to coordinate with the card layers. Next I cut out the dress form, Oval, and frame all using the coordinating design paper in this line. Each front layer is sewn to give a bit of embellishing. I lastly added a Taffeta Bow to the front.

Cheery Lynn Supplies Used:
Pop Up Party B932
Pop Up Birthday B938
Antique Dress forms B882
Pierced Stacker #2 XL-20
M-7 Oval Classic-sm silver stacker layers 8
Best Glue Ever
Big Sister Die and Emboss machine
Crafters Tools S122
 For the inside I used the Happy Birthday Pop Up and just colored it with coordinating colors. super easy and fun! I should have added sewing to the inside but forgot.

Thank you for stopping by, and please let me know what you thought of my card for today :)
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning card as always your talents really shines through with this one x